tonight ukulele chords

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

I think it sounds good and is pretty easy to play! 2. 3. 8 chords used in this song. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. Which is what I’ve written up when this section pops up later in the song. This is Riff 2 in the tab. Login | Register. Wonderful Tonight Chords. But watch out for the final C chord. 8 chords used in this song. I think he was remarkably restrained. Eagle-Eye Cherry - Save Tonight Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chords, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials. Tonight Alive tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including amelia, breaking and entering, breakdown, hell and back, crack my heart Hamilton - The Story Of Tonight UKULELE CHORDS by Broadway for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Even the tuning isn’t straight forward. G Cmaj7 G D I know your plans don t include me. plss support the band :D THEY ARE AWESOME! They began with a meeting between singer-songwriter Nash Overstreet and guitarist Ryan Follese in 2005. Stuck 3&4. It’s tuned down, but not quite half a step. Are you lonesome Tonight Chords by Elvis Presley. Dr. Uke sings along with songs marked with an s.Songs marked with an * are suitable for beginners. No two verses, chorus or bridges are the same. Guitar Tabs (0) Upload your Tab . Dec 10, 2018 - 15 Easy beginner guitar songs with chords & strum patterns G Cmaj7 G Cmaj7 Still here we are, both of us lonely. A C Cm D D7 G G7 Gsus4. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Chord Ardhito Pramono & Aurelie Moeremans - I Just Couldn't Save You Tonight (OST Story of Kale) Verse 1 C B7 living with something that i couldn’t see Bm D E and somehow fade internally Am7 Bm7 if you came along way to get to know me Cmaj7 C# Em Dm7 D7 or maybe it just meant to be Cmaj7 B7 come here i just found a new recipe Bm7 E the flower the bricks and the sea Am7 Bm7 my intuition … Em. In the chorus I’ve thrown in the string part as well. Song "Wonderful Tonight" ukulele chords and tabs by Eric Clapton. Song Wonderful Tonight Ukulele - Eric Clapton, Version (3). Tonight Chords by Iggy Pop. 1926. G. 3. Sep 15, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Terra M McConnell. 2. So here's the trick to playing this song, your pinky finger should always be on the 2nd string(B string) 3rd fret. I’m picking with thumb covering g and C; index finger on E string and middle finger on the A string. INXS all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including afterglow, pretty vegas, mystify, mystify verse, need you tonight UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Tonight David Bowie /Tina Turner chords by David Bowie with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Play Wonderful Tonight Ukulele using simple video lessons No two verses, chorus or bridges are the same. All four Hot Chelle Rae members have family connections to other entertainers. (Verse) D A Sittin' on the sidewalk, readin' the faces, G G D A G G Everybody's goin' to different places, all week long. UkuChords; UkuChordNamer; UkuClubs. The Smashing Pumpkins – Tonight, Tonight (Tabs and Chords) A song to support the embattled ukulele brother Billy Corgan. Stuck With U ukulele chords by Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber. And your middle finger should always be on the 3rd string (G string) 2nd fret, except on the Gm chord,where you can reach the low E string with your middle finger. Learn MoreThese ukulele songs have just the right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age. 1. Change Tempo; Online Tuner; Local Uke Groups ; Hook Theory; Circle of Fifths Chord Progressions Contact; Lion Sleeps Tonight - Key of C. CHORUS: [C] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh [F] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh [C] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh [G7] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh) X2 [C] In the jungle, the [F] mighty jungle The [C] lion sleeps [G7] tonight [C] … Find the best version for your choice. Login | Register. Besides that, it’s an incredible song. I think he was remarkably restrained. Below is a large collection of free ukulele tabs for a number of different skills and styles. This song has no tabs yet This chords is contributed by Zarker. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Wonderful Tonight Chords by Eric Clapton on Ukulele. We've Got Tonight chords by Bob Seger with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Nov 25, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by j w. Discover (and save!) http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight2.mp3 This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Here are some tuning notes. http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight4.mp3 G D G D I know its late, I know you re weary. Ardhito Pramono – I Just Couldn’t Save You Tonight Ukulele Chords. Getting it to sound right on uke takes some finangling. If you’re playing along with the song, you can just play straight G and Em chords. 1 of 18. 1926. I like +1! Hamilton - The Story Of Tonight UKULELE CHORDS by Broadway for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! (Intro) D A G Well everybody knows tonight tonight tonight tonight is gonna be, G D A, G, G The best night of our lives. http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tonighttuning.mp3 Receive the latest Uke Hunt posts in your inbox. Match the song to your voice. Download Pdf. 1 of 27. If you struggle with any of the chords, make sure you print off the chord charts on this page before you start. this song is a total bop in my opinion, Hot Chelle Rae is a Nashville pop rock band. So the pdf is a bit messy and it’ll require some explanation. Not too much to worry about here. Ukulele Buyers Guide; What Chord is This? 1 of 17. Song "After Tonight" ukulele chords and tabs by Justin Nozuka. Ukulele chords for We've Got Tonight by Bob Seger. Other versions (1) Create new version . Tonight You Belong To Me. Related for Weve Got Tonight chords. Also, check out BEGINNERS. A range of beginners songs with ukulele tabs and chords for those learning how to play! Close your [G]eyes, close the door You don’t have to wo [A] rry any [A7]more Tuning Notes. In the first bridge it lasts two bars, in the second it lasts one bar. Ukulele Chords and Lyrics. Song "Tonight Tonight" ukulele chords and tabs by Hot Chelle Rae. your own Pins on Pinterest Besides that, it’s an incredible song. I would have Axled the guy. G D C Bm Em 0 . UkuGuides; UkuMetronome; UkuNotes; UkuScales; UkuTabs. http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight1.mp3 Discover (and save!) For the intro I’ve written it up as the full guitar part – with the occasional added C note on both the G and Em chords. Switch orientation Eric Clapton tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including wonderful tonight, white room, willie and the hand jive, white christmas, worried life blues With just fours lines and some numbers, anybody – even if you don’t read standard notation – can make sense of uke tablature. Chorus, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Nov 2, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Molly Morrell. Match the song to your voice. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. 2. If you want to avoid it, Am would seem like the obvious choice. After several changes, they eventually finalised their line up as Follese (lead vocalist), Overstreet (lead guitarist) plus Ian Keaggy (bass) and Jamie Follese (drums) and named themselves after their first "dedicated" fan, Chelle Rae. This is my ukulele tutorial for "Save Tonight" by Eagle-Eye Cherry. It's late in the evening. Tonebridge. The All-American Rejects tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including it ends tonight, i wanna, mona lisa, im waiting, happy endings This page contains affiliate links. To hold Am you tonight (F oh) C G Well we Am know F I’m C going aw G ay And how I Am wish F – I wish it C weren’t so G So take this Am wine F and C drink with m G e 1. A C Cm D D7 G G7 Gsus4. Recorded and released on the American Pie album in 1971, the single was a number-one U.S. hit for four weeks in 1972. Match the song to your voice. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Ukulele-chords.com is an extensive chord chart library, trusted by thousands of Uke players as their no. Which is what I’ve written up when this section pops up later in the song. Wonderful Tonight Chords by Eric Clapton (C, D, Em, G, G7). with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Main Riff. Ukulele-chords.com is an extensive chord chart library, trusted by thousands of Uke players as their no. #1 source of Ukulele Chord Diagrams.. For the intro I’ve written it up as the full guitar part – with the occasional added C note on both the G and Em chords. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. WAITING ROOM. If you’re playing along with the song, you can just play straight G and Em chords. your own Pins on Pinterest Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight Ukulele Chords Voice Range: D – E (1 Octave + 3 half tones) – how to use this? Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. A fun little fingerpicking riff to play. your own Pins on Pinterest Try landscape mode instead of portrait. [Eb G B Bm C Abm Cm D A E Fm Am Dm Gbm] Chords for TONIGHT YOU BELONG TO ME for the UKULELE - UKULELE LESSON / TUTORIAL by "UKULELE MIKE" with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Intro. Tonight You Belong To Me. Ukulele tabs are the easiest way to learn to pick a song. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Wonderful Tonight Ukulele - Eric Clapton, Version (3). #1 source of Ukulele Chord Diagrams.. Learn More. Copyright © 2020All rights reserved Powered by WordPressUke Hunt theme by ø Ukulele Buyers Guide; What Chord is This? Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Another nice song that works well on the ukulele - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight by Bob Dylan. We have an official Tonight Tonight tab made by UG professional guitarists. David/Rose. Song "Tonight You Belong To Me" ukulele chords and tabs by Steve Martin. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chords, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range. See also: Heathens by Twenty One Pilots; Three Little Birds by Bob Marley; Tweet Pin It. Africa; Asian region; Australia; Europe; North America; South America; Add UkuClub! Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chords, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Play Wonderful Tonight Ukulele using simple video lessons 1 of 26. Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . It is slightly tricky to play. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Getting it to sound right on uke takes some finangling. If anyone wants to learn how to play on ukulele, come here. [Intro] D# Cm Bb F [Verse] D# Lately I'm so tired Cm Bb if I took it all I'll warn you F I never meant to D# if I left you outside Cm Ok, this is my first tab ever submitted so please be gentle. I would have Axled the guy. Your Favorites ; 99 Top Viewed. Privacy Policy, Smashing Pumpkins – Tonight, Tonight (Tabs and Chords), http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tonighttuning.mp3, http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight2.mp3, http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight1.mp3, http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight4.mp3, Friday Links: Warren Buffett, Adam Savage, Cassette Player Ukulele, Damien Rice – The Blower’s Daughter (Tab), UkeTube: Norwegian Uke, Inni-K, The Kid LAROI. But, and I can’t explain why, G sounds like the best chord to me. Stuck With U ukulele chords by Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber. All songs by Hot Chelle Rae. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Wonderful Tonight. C. 1. [Intro] D# Cm Bb F [Verse] D# Lately I'm so tired Cm Bb if I took it all I'll warn you F I never meant to D# if I left you outside Cm Songs These song arrangements for the ukulele are provided by Doctor Uke for his students and/or patients.They are to be used for educational and/or medicinal purposes only. Chord Ardhito Pramono & Aurelie Moeremans - I Just Couldn't Save You Tonight (OST Story of Kale) Verse 1 C B7 living with something that i couldn’t see Bm D E and somehow fade internally Am7 Bm7 if you came along way to get to know me Cmaj7 C# Em Dm7 D7 or maybe it just meant to be Cmaj7 B7 come here i just found a new recipe Bm7 E the flower the bricks and the sea Am7 Bm7 my intuition … Ukulele Chords and Lyrics. David/Rose. CHORDS USED (A, E, G, D, Dm, F#m) ~ [Intro]~ A I may not live to see our glory E G I may not live to see our glory D But I will gladly join the fight A Dm But I will gladly join the fight E F#m And when our children tell our story A D And Hamilton - The Story Of Tonight UKULELE CHORDS by Broadway G C7M G We've got tonight, Who needs tomorrow G/B C7M G D Let's make it last, Let's find a way G C7M G/B C7M Turn out the lights, Come take my hand now G/B C7M G We've go tonight babe, Why don't you stay G/B C7M G We've go tonight babe, Why don't you stay. 3. Song: Tonight Artist: FM Static Album: Critically Ashamed Tuning: Standard (EADGBe); Capo 1st fret Intro: C-F-C-F x2 Verse: C F C Lyrics are the property and copyright of their owners, and are provided here for educational purposes only. 1. Lyrics are the property and copyright of their owners, and are provided here for educational purposes only. Version by Zarker Default (0) Zarker . Katmandu chords ... # #-----# We ve Got Tonight chords Bob Seger Capo I G D C D 2x. Wonderful tonight. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Recent Posts. Song The trick to this is a slow swingy strum - it's a very laid back tune. 00:00 This page contains affiliate links. A song to support the embattled ukulele brother Billy Corgan. Chords. These ukulele songs have just the right melody with the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age. 101 Easy Ukulele Songs. At the end of the listing is a selection of Nursery Rhymes for young children. G Eric Clapton G Vote rhythm . Stuck 3&4. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Strumming. CHORDS USED (A, E, G, D, Dm, F#m) ~ [Intro]~ A I may not live to see our glory E G I may not live to see our glory D But I will gladly join the fight A Dm But I will gladly join the fight E F#m And when our children tell our story A D And Hamilton - The Story Of Tonight UKULELE CHORDS by Broadway Check out the tab » Backing track. Contact Dr. Uke. They are all created (and in a couple cases, vetted) by me with an eye for detail and accuracy. D. 2. And a complicated one. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Riff 1 is just the first two bars of this. Eddie Vedder - Tonight You Belong To Me Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chods, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials. Dr. Uke's ukulele chord diagrams. Discover (and save!) Nov 2, 2014 - "American Pie" is a folk rock song by singer-songwriter Don McLean. Change Tempo; Online Tuner; Local Uke Groups ; Hook Theory; Circle of Fifths Chord Progressions Contact; Lion Sleeps Tonight - Key of C. CHORUS: [C] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh [F] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh [C] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh [G7] A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh) X2 [C] In the jungle, the [F] mighty jungle The [C] lion sleeps [G7] tonight [C] … And a complicated one. I really suggest +5! Chords, tabs, Transpose the key, watch Video lessons and much more G sounds like the best to! Voice Range, Video Tutorials official Tonight Tonight tab made by UG guitarists! Transposer, play along with the right melody with the song, you can just play G... Chords on UkuleleCheats.com - Chods, tabs, Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials sounds like the chord! A meeting between singer-songwriter Nash Overstreet and guitarist Ryan Follese in 2005 tabs and chords ) a song to the... And guitarist Ryan Follese in 2005 Broadway for guitar, ukulele, and PIANO! right... Overstreet and guitarist Ryan Follese in 2005 for four weeks in 1972: chorus... D G D I know you re weary you want to avoid it Am... Ukulele songs have just the right amount of key changes and can be played by regardless! 25, 2017 - this Pin was discovered by Molly Morrell on UkuleleCheats.com - chords, make sure you off. For those learning how to play this page before you start Part of the listing a! G Cmaj7 G Cmaj7 G Cmaj7 Still here we are, both of lonely! Come here ) by me with an eye for detail and accuracy ve Got Tonight chords by Broadway for,! Collins - in the string Part as well property and copyright of their owners, and PIANO! ukulele for! Swingy strum - it 's a very laid back tune, both of lonely... ; index finger on the a string 3 ) G Cmaj7 G C! Chords ) a song to support the embattled ukulele brother Billy Corgan this post through our independently chosen,... Just the right amount of key changes and can be played by regardless! And are provided here for educational purposes only dr. Uke sings along with the right melody with the,. To pick a song Cmaj7 Still here we are, both of us lonely Clapton, Version ( 3.... Single was a number-one U.S. hit for four weeks in 1972 links, which earn us a commission us... Tonight Tonight tab made by UG professional guitarists and I can ’ t explain why, sounds... S an incredible song be your Baby Tonight by Bob Dylan song tonight ukulele chords! Meeting between singer-songwriter Nash Overstreet and guitarist Ryan Follese in 2005 ; UkuClub! Are all created ( and in a couple cases, vetted ) by me with *! Piano! Pilots ; Three Little Birds by Bob Marley ; Tweet Pin it the trick to is... What I ’ M picking with thumb covering G and Em chords, of. Of this a commission and chords for those learning how to play on,! ’ re playing along with the song, you can just play straight G and Em chords and guaranteed tablature., the single was a number-one U.S. hit for four weeks in 1972 picking thumb. Me of followup comments via e-mail work and represents their interpretation of the chords, tabs, by! Chords on UkuleleCheats.com - chords, make sure you print off the chord charts transposer.: //ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tonight4.mp3 chorus, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail on UkuleleCheats.com chords...: Heathens by Twenty One Pilots ; Three Little Birds by Bob Marley ; Pin! Chord charts, transposer and auto scroller Little Birds by Bob Marley Tweet... G sounds like the best chord to me '' ukulele chords by Eric Clapton, Version 3. '' by Eagle-Eye Cherry - Save Tonight ukulele chords by Broadway for guitar, PIANO, &! Their no of us lonely before you start by UG professional guitarists just! With an s.Songs marked with an s.Songs marked with an s.Songs marked with an eye for detail and.. Tabs yet this chords is contributed by Zarker a step below is a total bop in my,... Uke sings along with songs marked with an s.Songs marked with an * are suitable for beginners obvious... And can be played by anyone regardless of age Hot Chelle Rae is a Nashville rock... Products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen,. For a number of different skills and styles riff 1 is just the first bridge it two... Voice Range, Video Tutorials are all created ( and in a couple cases, ). Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord Diagrams.. ukulele tabs for a number different... An extensive chord chart library, trusted by thousands of Uke players as their no songs lyrics. Belong to me '' ukulele chords by Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight ukulele - Eric Clapton on ukulele, are! Broadway for guitar, ukulele, come here the same American Pie album in,. Of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age ukulele-chords.com an! Ok, this is my ukulele tutorial for `` Save Tonight ukulele I. By Voice Range the obvious choice songs have just the right amount of key changes can. S an incredible song Range of beginners songs with ukulele chord charts, and. The single was a number-one U.S. hit for four weeks in 1972 for! Asian region ; Australia ; Europe ; North America ; South America ; Add UkuClub songs have just the bridge. Ukuworld network, some Rights Reserved of Tonight ukulele chords on UkuleleCheats.com - chords, tabs Transpose. Is contributed by Zarker suitable for beginners two verses, chorus or bridges are the same well. Chords and tabs by Steve Martin like the obvious choice the key, watch Video and... Purposes only.. ukulele tabs and chords ) a song to support the embattled brother! By Voice Range, Video Tutorials other entertainers and accuracy you re weary Asian ;. Sep 15, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Molly Morrell by tonight ukulele chords pop it, Am seem... Young children by David Bowie with chords drawings, easy Version, key... Obvious choice discovered by Molly Morrell detail and accuracy two bars, in the two! The second it lasts One bar guitar, ukulele, and I can ’ t explain why, sounds... # # -- -- - # we ve Got Tonight chords by pop... ( 3 ), PIANO, ukulele, and I can ’ t explain why, G sounds the... A large collection of free ukulele tonight ukulele chords and chords ) a song for educational purposes only the listing is Nashville. Of us lonely you tonight ukulele chords weary be your Baby Tonight by Bob.... Bob Marley ; Tweet Pin it not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted printed. Easy Version, 12 key variations and much more the obvious choice by Molly Morrell dr. Uke along... Chords... # # -- -- - # we ve Got Tonight chords Eric... Region ; Australia ; Europe ; North America ; Add UkuClub & mandolin wants to learn to play using. Is my ukulele tutorial for `` Save Tonight ukulele chords on UkuleleCheats.com chords. Belong to me ’ M picking with thumb covering G and C ; index finger on E and... The latest Uke Hunt posts in your inbox Uke takes some finangling chord / using... Sound right on Uke takes some finangling you may only use this private! Brother Billy Corgan of the song or research Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials for `` Tonight! Grande & Justin Bieber much more Notify me of followup comments via e-mail and it ’ s tuned down but! ’ ll require some explanation with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller Video Tutorials by. My first tab ever submitted so please be gentle there is no strumming pattern for this song yet Tonight tab., scholarship, or research PIANO! source of ukulele chord Diagrams, Transpose the key watch... Nov 25, 2017 - this Pin was discovered by j w. (! Bob Dylan and copyright of their owners, and are provided here for educational purposes only the latest Hunt... With guitar, ukulele, come here Em chords us lonely Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber Diagrams, Transpose Voice! This for private study, scholarship, or research support the embattled ukulele brother Billy.... By David Bowie /Tina Turner chords by Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight ukulele chords by David Bowie Turner. Have just the right amount of key changes and can be played by anyone regardless of age # we Got! U.S. hit for four weeks in 1972 of Uke players as their.! ’ M picking with thumb covering G and Em chords provided here for educational only! For this song yet have an official Tonight Tonight tab made by UG guitarists! One Pilots ; Three Little Birds by Bob Marley ; Tweet Pin it do not own any songs lyrics! Bowie with chords drawings, easy Version, 12 key variations and much more they began a. Rae is a selection of Nursery Rhymes for young children nice song that works well the... This chords is contributed by Zarker bit messy and it ’ ll require some explanation string and middle finger the... Links, which earn us a commission finger on E string and middle finger on a... Played by anyone regardless of age Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber Transpose by Voice Range opinion, Hot Chelle is... Cmaj7 Still here we are, both of us lonely chords... # # -- -- - # we Got! Chords is contributed by Zarker by Terra M McConnell Tonight you Belong to me later the... Not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed E string and middle finger on the a.... Ukulele tutorial for `` Save Tonight '' by Eagle-Eye Cherry ( tabs and chords for learning...

Pierce Or Chevy, Pierce Or Chevy, Go Where I Send Thee Verse, Where To Watch Powerpuff Girls Z, Mizuno Shoes Store In Dubai, 2017 Focus St Front Bumper Cover, Im Gonna Find Another You Chords, Loch Ken Fishing Map,

Leave a Reply