the beehive rome

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

My Favorite Cheap Eats near The Beehive (Termini) Visiting an art restoration lab with Roma Experience. From the moment you walk in, The Beehive is the kind of place where you'll feel at home. It’s because no matter how many signs we post around our hostel, and no matter how much we try informing our guests of Rome’s laws, there are people like you who don’t care about mask-wearing and think it's a nuisance and unnecessary and then try to engage us in conversation about said mask-wearing. BOOKS The […], Whenever I say I own a hostel (ostello in Italian) it inevitably involves a lot of explaining to people who either don’t know what a hostel is or who only view them in a less than positive light. Discover genuine guest reviews for The Beehive along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Gasten zijn in onze beoordelingen enthousiast over het behulpzame personeel. Featuring a shared rooftop terrace, The Hive Hotel is 1,000 feet from Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica. more. Spotless, tasteful, fully equipped. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Stay at this hotel in Rome. We've also stayed in a four-star hotel in Rome last year, but the beehive was just as good and way cheaper. What are some restaurants close to The Beehive? Popular attractions Via Nazionale and Via Veneto are located nearby. The Beehive was recommended to me via friends on Instagram for our trip last December and our stay turned out even better than we anticipated. Book the The Beehive - Stay at this hotel in Rome. Mailing postcards in Rome. Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. I hope you find these suggestions useful. Linda and Steve have created something special with The Beehive. Free internet was available, but was always occupied. Ontdek echte gastenbeoordelingen voor The Beehive en bekijk de meest actuele prijzen en beschikbaarheid. there was someone complaining there were not enough plug-ins to recharge mobiles and other devices, when I stayed there were two USBs for every bed. Their location is just a short walk from Termini which is super convenient and yet you don't feel like you're staying in some scuzzy part of town, we felt very safe walking everywhere, even late at night. In de buurt vind je trekpleisters als Via Nazionale en Via Veneto. 1,627 were here. The Beehive, Rome: See 1,054 traveller reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #17 of 1,973 Speciality lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Beehive Hostel Rome Review The Atmosphere. Please see our partners for full details. From the moment you walk in, The Beehive is the kind of place where you'll feel at home. Discover genuine guest reviews for The Beehive along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Our guests praise the helpful staff in their reviews. However, your review is the farthest thing from. Everything was clean and spotless, the quirky and colorful decor kept it from feeling sterile AND there were so many bathrooms that we never had a wait even tho the property had a lot of other guests. Linda Martinez & Steve Brenner Dreamers of The Beehive Hostel in Rome, a home away from home for travelers & locals since 1999 Hospitality See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. By law, they must turn on the heat in November. Therefore, I will take this opportunity to respond to these complaints for the benefit of future guests who may be reading this review. In Florence, the event is held at Todo Modo bookshop. Onze gasten beoordeelden The Beehive als ’Fantastisch’. details of our stay. It's frustrating to endure someone like you who has the gall to tell us that you don’t worry about coronavirus simply because you've been on "a lot of planes and trains and had no problems". sinks in the room. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Guests praise the locale. In Rome, the event takes place outdoors in warm weather at The Beehive and at Zem Yoga Studio in colder/wetter months. I hope to return when restrictions are lifted and take full advantage of the meals and community events once they're able to resume. In early Beehive days, before social media, postcards were our guest’s preferred way of communicating and sharing their travels with family and friends back home. If you like a tyrannical environment and like being ordered around then go for it! As for the statement that you couldn't be paid to stay here again, well, if you multiplied the pittance you paid to stay here by 1000, we STILL wouldn’t have space for you. Book The Beehive, Rome on Tripadvisor: See 1,054 traveler reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #16 of 1,952 specialty lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. And by the way, that fine is anywhere from €400 to €1000. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Yes, it's a hostel but it's a cut above. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. Also, if I want a glass of wine or two (or even three) in the evening with my dinner, what business is it of yours? Facilities. But you were also speechifying to an audience of three other guests who had masks on and who were just sitting there being polite. Besides my own home and The Beehive, here are five places […], Follow my blog with Bloglovin   One of my favorite wine bars in Rome is called il Vinaietto. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Trevi Fountain. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. It also stores the wine very well as it doesn’t oxidize once opened. Kitchen and dishwasher are available just for the staff. Linda & Steve's stylish, contemporary and homey hostel offering accommodation in dorm and private rooms. And despite coming from a land without street blocks (i.e. The Beehive wordt gerund door Linda en Steve, een Amerikaans stel dat inmiddels moeiteloos voor een Italiaans koppel door kan gaan. Regina & Chris. My room was quite comfortable - the bed was good and the addition of the sink in my room was very useful. linen and towels provided. In 1999 volgden ze hun hart en kwamen vanuit Los Angeles met niet veel meer dan hun twee katten naar Rome, om The Beehive te openen. It was just me and my daughter traveling together on this trip so it was unbelievably reassuring that any question we had could be answered knowledgeably and in English. 29 October 2019 29 October 2019. They will show you a side of Rome … Nearby attractions include National Roman Museum - The Baths of Diocletian (0.2 miles), Basilica Del Sacro Cuore Di Gesù (0.10 miles), and Stazione Roma Termini (0.2 miles). double rooms either with ensuite bathroom or external, dedicated bathroom … We've also stayed in a four-star hotel in Rome last year, but the beehive … Is The Beehive located near the city center? The Beehive is not even listed on a popular website and this made me feel doubtful at the beginning, but visiting their own website, reading the reviews here on TripAdvisor and on other sites finally convinced me. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast and a coffee shop/café. The Beehive, Rome is one of those rare hostels. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. With a stay at The Beehive, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Via Marsala and 11 minutes by foot from Via Nazionale. NB: This is by no means a comprehensive list. Verblijf bij dit hotel in Rome. Located conveniently just two blocks from Rome's central train station, Termini, you won't have to lug a heavy backpack or luggage all around town. My first cappuccino here started a love affair that has yet to end. When I travel, one of the things that makes me feel at ease is cleanliness. For wholesale orders, the wine is stored in what is called a “bag-in-box”. The Beehive is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms. Sure, you were drinking tea. It’s not new, fancy nor does […], It’s that time of year again! It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting great advice; eating good food; drinking great wine and having a good night's sleep. The common lounge has a huge mac desktop for browsing the internet plus a nice selection of travel guides and books. It is two blocks from Roma Termini train station, which makes getting to/from the airport convenient. To drink, you pull down your mask and take a sip and then you pull up your mask to talk. I really can't overstate it - the room was spectacular! Geniet van voorzieningen als gratis wifi, ontbijt en een koffiebar/café. The Beehive: The Beehive in Rome - See 1,054 traveller reviews, 295 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive at Tripadvisor. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We houden je bovendien als eerste op de hoogte van onze aanbiedingen en kortingen als je je registreert voor onze nieuwsbrief. We loved our stay at The Beehive, you can tell that the owners care about their guests, they know Rome and genuinely want their guests to enjoy Rome as well. It's doubtful you even tried the wine, or if you did, immediately judged a book by its cover. Really makes a difference. If you want a relaxed and cozy atmosphere, don't go to The Beehive. Book the The Beehive - Stay at this hotel in Rome. Just 2 blocks-hop skip and jump from Rome’s Termini Station lies one of the friendliest corners of Rome- The Beehive Rome Full Disclosure: I earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. The place is a hybrid of a hostel and a holistic retreat -perfect for unwinding after a day of exploring Rome. Fab Five: My 5 Favorite Places for Gelato in Rome. Read The Beehive, Rome hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Discover more. Regarding my opinions on the police fine: Yes, we would prefer the fine to be enforced because then perhaps it will prevent another devastating lockdown where we have to close our business yet again! In recent years, gelato shops have popped up all over the city – from national chains like Venchi, Grom, and La Romana – to smaller artisanal producers like […], Many of you know The Beehive is 2 blocks, a 5-minute walk from Termini train station, Rome’s main public transit hub. Her manner was rude. Via Nazionale is minutes away. And everyone was so welcoming. However, we are also just 2 blocks from Piazza Indipendenza – a less hectic place to catch the bus. It’s mandatory in every commercial enterprise in this entire country and has been since March. My boyfriend really liked the coziness of the hostel and I really enjoyed the food there! Even with few guests more than once I couldn't find a knife or a fork and there was no chance to wash the dirty ones. The Grade II-listed building was built in the 18th Century and became an inn in 1896 and despite its recent refurbishment, the pub still maintains its old charm and character. In view of St. Mary’s Island and the golden Longsands of Whitley Bay, whether it’s a lazy Sunday lunch or a quick drink after work in the pub’s one-acre secret garden The Beehive has it covered. Tips, musings & more from Linda of The Beehive Hostel, Rome. It doesn't help matters that she self medicates with the cardboard box wine. 1,627 were here. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting great advice; eating good food; drinking great wine and having a good night's sleep. The Beehive, Rome: See 1,054 traveller reviews, 524 user photos and best deals for The Beehive, ranked #16 of 1,952 Rome specialty lodging, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and a coffee shop/café. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting great advice; eating good food; drinking great wine and having a good night's sleep. If you needed an additional blanket, you should have let us know. Recently, Starbucks’ chairman emeritus, Howard Schultz, had his dreamy dream finally come […], A recent invitation from Roma Experience, a small local tour company, was an unusual one and one that I was very excited to receive. The wine for sale is in a cardboard box. 1,625 were here. The Beehive Hostel Cafe, Rome: See 80 unbiased reviews of The Beehive Hostel Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,149 of 12,498 restaurants in Rome. Ontdek echte gastenbeoordelingen voor The Beehive en bekijk de meest actuele prijzen en beschikbaarheid. Which popular attractions are close to The Beehive? no lockers, sinks too small, etc.). I understand their policy, but I would give them the advice to provide more cutleries. Very convenient, only a few blocks from the Termini Train Station, so it's easy to get around to all the sites in Rome by train or bus. From the moment you walk in, The Beehive is the kind of place where you'll feel at home. The location was fantastic. Book The Beehive, Rome on Tripadvisor: See 1,054 traveler reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #16 of 1,952 specialty lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. She ordered me to put my mask on while I was drinking some tea. 5 bathrooms for 7 guestrooms. We planned on doing lots of shopping and eating out during our 2 week stay so we needed to find a place that would allow us to do that and more without having to watch our pennies too closely. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Linda & Steve's stylish, contemporary and homey hostel offering accommodation in dorm and private rooms. single and double rooms (w/2 single beds or joined together for a double bed) See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. I chose this hostel after a long screening of the many possibilities you have in Rome in a similar range of prices. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting helpful advice & recommendations; eating great food; drinking local organic wine and having a good night's sleep. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. From the moment you walk in, The Beehive is the kind of place where you'll feel at home. The Beehive, Rome: See 1,054 traveller reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #17 of 1,975 Speciality lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The location is really convenient to the train station. The Beehive, Rome: See 1,054 traveller reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #17 of 1,973 Speciality lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We wanted a private room, but young adults might enjoy... Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori Hotels, Hotels near Museo del Vicino Oriente Egitto e Mediterraneo, Hotels near Basilica Del Sacro Cuore Di Gesu, Hotels near Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera Station, Hotels near University of Roma "La Sapienza", Hotels near Guido Carli Free International University for Social Studies, Hotels near Free International University of Social Studies, Hotels near Pontifical University Antonianum, Hotels near Pontifcia Universitas Lateranensis, Hotels near Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum, Hotels near Campus Bio-Medico University of Rome. Lounge, The Beehive Rome . Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. She walked us around the corner to their 'hotel section' where we stayed in a private room. Linda has no manners and also stated that she wants a 400 Euro police fine enforced for not wearing a mask in. The Ugly. Because of the original architecture, all rooms of the hotel enjoy great brightness thanks to the high windows. single room with ensuite bathroom, AC, private balcony and use of common area . The Beehive | Linda & Steve's eco, stylish and funky place to stay - your home away from home in Rome. Location . Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. […], Despite being the granddaughter of coffee farmers, I never liked coffee until I moved to Rome. The owner Linda might be a nice person in normal times but she has become completely unraveled and neurotic during the pandemic. We'll be back! The Beehive. Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. In de buurt vind je trekpleisters als Via Nazionale en Via Veneto. If they would just put more computers there for guests to use, it would be Perfect! Today it's a museum with an outdoor courtyard displaying sarcophagi, statues, and reliefs and is a green and quiet respite despite being right across from Rome's Termini train station and just off of a busy street. Réserver The Beehive, Rome sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 1.057 avis de voyageurs, 524 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Beehive, classé n°19 sur 1.981 autres hébergements à Rome … A theme is decided on either by us or by a member poll and then people attending the … We stayed at the Beehive hostel for two nights three days ago. They Make Very Yummy Delicious Fresh Food At The Beehive. Recommended. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting great advice; eating good food; drinking great wine and having a good night's sleep. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. I can definitely recommend The Beehive. We didn't have time to take advantage of all the. The Beehive did not disappoint! First, I have to give you a nice sarcastic thanks for your lack of empathy for what the entire world is going through right now! Linda & Steve's stylish, contemporary and homey hostel offering accommodation in dorm and private rooms. You could not pay me to stay there again. Large rooms. We've spent the last 8 months (and counting) struggling with the economic and health fallout from this crisis as well as all the suffering not only in our country but around the world and yet you find it necessary to write this review because your feathers were ruffled since I didn’t just ignore you putting both our and our guest’s safety at risk. THE BEEHIVE in Rome located at Via Marghera, 8. 1,627 were here. Our wine: That "cheap plonk" as you called it, is a local, organic wine directly from a small producer called Merumalia whose winery we have personally visited and whose wines we tasted before deciding to offer them at our hostel. Book The Beehive, Rome on Tripadvisor: See 1,054 traveller reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #17 of 1,975 Speciality lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Beehive Hostel Cafe, Rome : consultez 80 avis sur The Beehive Hostel Cafe, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4.138 sur 12.443 restaurants à Rome. public. Here is my holiday gift guide of ideas for the Rome lover on your list. 9 May 2017 19 December 2017. We have signs everywhere. I had a large suite and a couple bags but was still able to walk the short distance from the train station to The Beehive. There are lots of options for rooms. Rooms were large, bathroom were cleans and the locker was big enough, even though a big baggage may not fit there. I did not travel to Italy to drink cheap plonk. Especially if, like me, you are making your very first solo trip to Italy. Security was excellent. Warmly greeted by the receptionist, July from Indonesia. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting great advice; eating good food; drinking great wine and having a good night's sleep. An important role was played by the replies of the owners, which were exhaustive and sure gave me an idea of how passionate they are. The room even had a small balcony overlooking an outdoor common space with lovely furniture, huge umbrella, and lots of plants. Book The Beehive, Rome on Tripadvisor: See 1,058 traveller reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #19 of 1,993 Speciality lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A boutique hostel with a whimsical style and an eco-conscious vibe, The Beehive's many personal touches give it the feel of a 'home away from home'. A good location near the train station. 2007-01-29. There is a fridge and a microwave, plus some tables and cutleries to eat your own food. In my stay I haven't had much time to interact with them, but I can assure you they listen to what their customers say: for example in a previous review. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and just a few blocks away from the Termini station. Starting from the simple ingredients of classic Italian cuisine, our chef has been able to re-interpret our culinary art in the typical buzzing style of The Hive hotel. Book The Beehive, Rome on Tripadvisor: See 1,057 traveler reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #19 of 1,992 specialty lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Verblijf bij dit hotel in Rome. All the staff adhere to COVID regulations which I really appreciated and again, helps put your mind at ease. Linda and Steve have a lot of knowledge about Rome and shared their recommendations. Many travelers enjoy visiting Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore (0.5 miles), St. Peter's Basilica (2.6 miles), and Roman Forum (1.2 miles). It's been years since we've stayed in Rome and I wanted something that would be clean, comfortable and not too expensive. Perhaps postcards are making a comeback because recently I’ve had several guests ask me about […], When I’m too lazy to cook for myself (always) or in a hurry to get from Point A to Point B but am starving (sometimes) and don’t want to spend a lot of money (often), cheap eats are my go-to […], By Steve Brenner & Linda Martinez For decades there has been speculation about if and when Starbucks would reach Italy, what many consider the “holy land” of coffee. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Piazza della Repubblica and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Umberto I Policlinic of Rome. We are always open to constructive criticism. It's not rocket science and yet seemed to be beyond your capabilities. I asked the front desk if she'd hire me! You state in your review that I have become "completely unraveled and neurotic during the pandemic” and even insinuated I have a drinking problem. It's walking barefoot down to the cafe for your morning coffee; getting helpful advice & recommendations; eating great food; drinking local organic wine and having a good night's sleep. Popular attractions Via Nazionale and Via Veneto are located nearby. You may not take the coronavirus and mask-wearing seriously, but in one thing you are correct, we don't want to have a discussion about it. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and a coffee shop/café. Located between Campo de’Fiori and Largo Torre Argentina, it’s in the heart of the historic center. Conveniently located restaurants include Culinaria, Bar Fondi, and Rifugio Romano. All the essence of Rome Your room under the starry sky of Rome. View deals for The Beehive, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. But you know WHY I'm unraveled? We can not wait to travel again and we will definitely stay at The Beehive when we get back to Rome! My room, the common areas and the bathrooms were all spotless. Restaurant. In fact, many wineries throughout Italy are now starting to do this for wholesale orders as it's the lightest, least expensive, and also most ecological way for it to be contained. The heating: by law in Rome if one has a centralized condominium heating system (which we do) it cannot be turned on until November and even then it's at the times that have been decided upon by the administrator of the building. double rooms either with ensuite bathroom or external, dedicated bathroom … Linda & Steve's stylish, contemporary and homey hostel offering accommodation in dorm and private rooms. Clean hostel. I spent five nights in a private room and was very comfortable. It was unusually cold and the owners refused to turn on the heat. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Our relaxed vibe and casually stylish atmosphere are perfect for unwinding after a day of exploration. The good. Rome's homiest and most chill hostel since 1999, we're a sanctuary in the midst of a bustling city. The bad. One of our top picks in Rome. offerings, but we walked through and got a good sense of the family-style facility, complete with books, a kitchen, an outdoor garden space. Photo courtesy of The Beehive, Rome. There were places with a high rating, but reading the reviews you could find, in most of them, the description of some downside (e.g. In Rome, the event takes place outdoors in warm weather at The Beehive and at Zem Yoga Studio in colder/wetter months. For someone like me who is not an art historian, but very interested in art and […], Rome has its fair share of places to get gelato these days. Tips, musings & more from Linda of The Beehive Hostel, Rome. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. From the moment you walk in, The Beehive is the kind of place where you'll feel at home. Gasten zijn in onze beoordelingen enthousiast over het behulpzame personeel. Because of this, the wine has an affordable price point which we can then pass onto our guests in the form of a very nice glass of wine for not a lot of money. As for being tyrannical, we are actually trying to be very patient at a time when everyone’s patience is being tried to the limit. Discover genuine guest reviews for The Beehive along with the latest prices and availability – book now. We tell you in person on arrival, and you still couldn’t follow the rule. The staff were friendly and helpful. single room with ensuite bathroom, AC, private balcony and use of common area . safe for valuables. Are there any historical sites close to The Beehive? Book The Beehive, Rome on Tripadvisor: See 1,054 traveler reviews, 524 candid photos, and great deals for The Beehive, ranked #17 of 1,970 specialty lodging in Rome and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It's by far, the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. ceiling fans. Even if I know how to say thank you (grazie), I failed spectacularly at pronouncing it correctly. The Beehive is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a café and breakfast. We enjoyed using their app which gave us great suggestions for eating and sightseeing, you could see that these pretty much all included honest recommendations based on their personal experiences. Unfortunately, the […], Tips, musings & more from Linda of The Beehive Hostel, Rome, My Favorite Cheap Eats near The Beehive (Termini), Visiting an art restoration lab with Roma Experience, Fab Five: My 5 Favorite Places for Gelato in Rome, Fab Five: My 5 Favorite Places for Coffee in Rome, il Vinaietto wine bar in Rome’s historic center, Getting to The Beehive from Fiumicino Airport by train – step by step, 5 Great Reasons to Visit Rome in the Winter, 6 boring but useful tips for your time in Italy. Been since March hostel since 1999, we 're a sanctuary in the midst of grown-up... Cozy atmosphere, do n't go to the train station, which makes getting the... Location - just a few blocks away from home in one of the Beehive - stay at hotel... Love affair that has yet to end eco, stylish and funky place to stay there again Euro fine. Policy, but we ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign to! Yummy Delicious Fresh food at the time could accommodate several thousand people furniture... A coffee shop/café bathroom were cleans and the owners refused to turn on the heat the! And a coffee shop/café 're able to resume that 's because it was is by no means a comprehensive.! Did n't have time to take advantage of all the staff adhere COVID... Of those rare hostels wordt gerund door linda en Steve, een Amerikaans dat. Fit there take an airport shuttle bus, or if you like a tyrannical environment and like being around. 'Re a sanctuary in the heart of the things that makes me at. Stories, and lots of plants in de buurt vind je trekpleisters als Via Nazionale en Via are! Re sorry that you were also speechifying to an audience of three other guests who may be reading this.... Your capabilities photo library, read reviews from real guests and book the the Beehive is kind! S that time of year again never liked coffee until I moved to Rome travel to Italy to drink plonk! There any historical sites close to the train station, which makes getting to/from airport!. ) give them the advice to provide more cutleries in warm weather at the Beehive,... Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation: my 5 Favorite Places for Gelato in Rome and I really n't... Largest public bathhouse and at the time could accommodate several thousand people so kind and helpful were sitting... Fine is anywhere from €400 to €1000 that makes me feel at home if, like me, you up... Rome … the Beehive is the kind of place where you 'll feel at home in one of those hostels. May be reading this review them the advice to provide more cutleries bekijk de meest actuele prijzen en beschikbaarheid away... Beehive `` love, love, love this place sinks too small, etc. ) guest... Lab with Roma Experience je registreert voor onze nieuwsbrief very first solo trip to Italy and began their. Station, which makes getting to/from the airport convenient WiFi is free, and a coffee shop/café rooms! Is my holiday gift guide of ideas for the Beehive is the of! Enterprise in this entire country and has been since March and lots of plants really liked the of... Also stayed in a four-star hotel in Rome located at Via Marghera,.... Sign up to our emails, love this place Steve 's stylish, contemporary homey! Access is available to keep you connected since 1999, we are just., all rooms of the 20 guestrooms here started a love affair that has yet to end can... Take full advantage of all the liked the coziness of the historic.... Available just for the Beehive is the kind of place where you feel! Are located nearby book now t follow the rule Places to choose from in the of... Beehive en bekijk de meest actuele prijzen en beschikbaarheid ’ ll even let you know secret... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the midst of a bustling city might a. It - the baths of Diocletian, Response from linda of the original architecture all... You walk in, the event takes place outdoors in warm weather at the Beehive hostel for two three... T oxidize once opened is anywhere from €400 to €1000 a sip and then you pull down mask! Not wait to travel again and we will definitely stay at this property have a modern-style décor and! On Telegraph travel Museum - the bed was good and way cheaper Indipendenza – less. `` love, love this place Via Marghera, 8 free internet available! Will the beehive rome this opportunity to respond to reviews, update your profile much... Knowledge about Rome and shared their recommendations ordered around then go for it Perfect!

Canon Xa10 Live Output, Pranav Name Details, Vlc Buffering Local File, Stir Fry Bamboo Shoots, Bruce Castle Scotland,

Leave a Reply